This Blog is No Longer Active

I mean, I will post every once in a while. On holidays, for example. And I will still be on Skype and Twitter, so feel free to strike up a conversation with me. Ahem, I mean, please keep in touch. Please? But I will no longer be posting regularly on the Diary. You are still welcome to view the archives and comment.

I don't have the time to post or contribute anymore, nor a reason to do so. I don't enjoy this anymore. Thank you to everyone, thanks to my friends, thanks for all the feedback I've gotten over the years, thank you to every one that has supported me and thank you to everyone that has contributed to this community.

Virtual hugs and fist pumps to all of you, from meh!

Take care!

-The now almost nonexistent Jessica Fairyheart

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Guardian Support Team: An Updated List

Requirements: You must wear black and silver in-game until the Game ends (Black and silver are the Guardian Support Team colors, so if a guardian runs into a fellow wizard, they know they are being supported and that people are actually cheering them on.) and you must comment on this post or the previous one. You can promote us as well by using our hashtag #WizardsforGuardians on Twitter and posting about this on your blog! Go guardians, you can beat DAEMON! Good luck with the riddle!

Anyway, our members at the moment (not going to include me):
Jennifer DreamSinger (2 tweets)
Arlen DawnEyes (1 tweet)
Connor MistBlade
Isaac StormFlame
Blaze ShadowHorn (2 tweets)
Katherine Light (1 tweet, BTW, I can't seem to DM you, something's wrong, how about you let me know when in the comments?)
Kestrel ShadowThistle (1 tweet)
Victoria SpiritBlossom (1 blog post!)

Let me know if I missed someone or a tweet/post.

I'm so glad that everyone's supporting the guardians! This is great community involvement!

Ugh, the riddle's hard.

Take care!

7 comments:

Aaron Starheart said...

Why did autDOSk have to have a security code so hard to hack but I'm here to support the remaining guardians good luck

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

I can't wear black and silver because I don't have access to Wizard101 till the 11th when I get back home from vacation. But I still support the guardians!

Amber Rosepetal said...

Sorta like Kesterel, I dont have acess to Wizard101 for about 3 weeks..*insert OTHER support methods*

Blaze Shadowhorn said...

I also did a blog post:
http://mywizard101site.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-outfits-deans-wand-and-pet-rank-ups.html

Luke GoldHorn said...

I shall support the gaurdians! :)

Frazal said...

I'll join.

*Insert picture of mason sprinting to the dye shop"

M.I.

Frazal said...

http://frazal.glogster.com/guardian-support/

I finished the Poster!

Go Guardions!

M.I.

Followers